Back to Jobs
Work in a creative partnership with marketing manager and web design project managers to conceive, develop and produce effective advertisements. Coming up with original catchphrases, slogans, messages, strap lines and writing all the wording in all types advertising, such as: websites, posters, press releases, brochures.
Typical work activities:
The nature of the work will vary depending on the project and requirements, but typical work activities include:
• Meeting the executive management team to discuss requirements and services background.
• brainstorming ideas and concepts;
• working in a close-knit creative partnership with the marketing manager to generate workable concepts and ideas.
• writing clear, persuasive, original copy;
• Submitting ideas and discussing progress with the marketing manager.
• Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the executive team and clients.
• proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar.