Back to Jobs
PHP - Software Engineer
Technical professional who participates in design, implementation, and/or support of Software Products and/or Systems. Develops new, modifies and improves, or supports existing software products and solutions. Work is usually part of a larger project. Works under the general guidance of more senior professionals, and decisions are aided by tools and processes.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer science
• Normally at least one year technical experience in PHP
• Understanding of prior position level requirements in order to guide a Junior Software Engineer’s education of technical knowledge.
• Understands and applies best practices in his work.
• Determines and examines software alternatives. Recommends and implements basic software solutions.
• Contributes to project planning in the team or local unit.
• Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Very Good English Communication Skills
• Has a basic professional theoretical and conceptual knowledge in a specific field of software development, typically acquired via a bachelor's degree or professional experience.
• Applies basic professional knowledge related to software engineering processes and tools used within the team or local unit.
• Quickly develops and applies new skills.
• Effectively uses teamwork skills to interact and collaborate on technical issues within team and department.
• Positively contributes to a high-morale/high-performance team culture.
• Communicates effectively and shares basic software and component knowledge within and across department work teams.
3. Problem Solving:
• Position requires analytical ability and creativity in using existing techniques to analyze and implement basic software solutions.
• Recommends solutions to problems/issues that impact the team.
• Constructively challenges and improves processes related to his/her specific assignment.
• Works on software development projects, with guidance. Sometimes coordinates activities of team members.
• Understands and supports the mission and vision of the team.
• Positively and actively supports changing business needs.
Impact on Business/Scope:
• Accountable for completion of individual technical objectives on schedule and within cost and quality objectives.
Decisions contribute to project/team objectives and impact customer satisfaction, cost, quality and expense.